The World’s Finest Sea Salts & Ocean Based Products
A MOLOKAI COFFEE SEA SALT RECIPE
Molokai Coffee Sea Salt Rub
2 tablespoons Molokai Coffee Sea Salt
4 lbs. lbs. pork ribs
2 teaspoons ground ancho chili
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Marinating time; best overnight but, 7 to 8 hours is fine.
2. Cooking time approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes
3. Dry Rub: Mix together the dry ingredients.
4. Coat the ribs with the dry ingredients, cover the ribs with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
5. Grill at medium to low heat approximately 1 hour 20 minutes, turning as needed.
6. (Ribs may also be baked in the oven at 375 degrees for 1 hour).
7. Dry Rub can be stored in a sealed container in a cool dry location.
8. Rub may be used with beef ribs or pork rib, or as a steak rub.