The World’s Finest Sea Salts & Ocean Based Products
A MAUI ONION SEASONING RECIPE
Grilled Chicken Kabob
6 deboned chicken breasts cut into 1” cubes
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Maui Onion Seasoning
1/3 cup maple syrup, honey or brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/3 cup apple juice
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
3 medium red onions cut into 1 inch strips
2 orange or red bell peppers cut into 1 inch cubes
12 metal skewers
1. Whisk together olive oil, maple, soy sauce, garlic, apple juice and black pepper.
2. Pour into large zip-lock bag, save a small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while cooking.
3. Add chicken to marinade.
4. Preheat the grill for high heat. (Or, broil is fine).
5. Alternate chicken, onion and peppers on skewers. Sprinkle with Maui Onion Seasoning.
6. Place the skewers on the grill.
7. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes total, turning every 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Brush remaining marinade onto skewers.
9. Serve over salad