The World’s Finest Sea Salts & Ocean Based Products
A PINK DIAMOND SEA SALT RECIPE
2 1/2 lbs. jumbo de-veined shrimp
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 teaspoon dried chili pepper powder
3 green onion diced
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
1/2 teaspoon Pink Diamond Sea Salt
save for sprinkling over shrimp for after grilling
1 red bell pepper; cut in 1/2 inch wide slices
6 to 8 bamboo skewers, soak in water for 10 minutes.
1. Mix together all above ingredients except for Pink Diamond Sea Salt, shrimp and bell pepper.
2. Pour mixture in large zip-lock bag then add shrimp then seal bag.
3. Place bag in refrigerator and marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Skewer the shrimp and bell pepper on bamboo skewers, then grill on low heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. (Broil is fine).
5. Finish with a sprinkle of Pink Diamond Sea Salt, Serve over basmati rice.