The World’s Finest Sea Salts & Ocean Based Products
A BLACK LAVA SEA SALT RECIPE
Grilled Salmon with Fresh Oregano
1 lb. 1 inch thick, skin-on salmon fillet
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
4 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
1/2 teaspoons Black Lava Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1. Heat grill to medium. (Or, broil is fine)
2. Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice. Coat salmon liberally on both sides with oil mixture.
3. Mix Black Lava Sea Salt, oregano, garlic powder, black pepper.
4. Make an aluminum boat large enough to hold salmon.
5. Sprinkle non-skin side of salmon with sea salt mixture and oregano, place salmon in boat, skin side up.
6. Allow skin side to crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
7. Turn salmon then close grill and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes.
8. (Salmon will flake easily with done)
9. Remove from grill, serve over salad or over rice.